Monday, April 14, 2008

My (Unpoetic) Ode to Whitney

So, it has been a while since I posted anything to my blog. Which affects pretty much just one person— my cute daughter Whitney. As far as I know, she is the only one who checks my blog to see if I have posted anything new. Which I think says a lot about her. Let me tell you why...

Whitney cares about people. She doesn't just like her family and friends. She doesn't just like spending time with them. She honestly cares. It's a great attribute. Whitney is one person that really wants to know how I'm doing, how I'm feeling, and what I'm up to. I'll try to keep up a little better, 'cause I know you really want to know.

Thanks to Whitney for being so sweet and caring. You are awesome, dadre!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awww. I'm over here with little tiny tears hanging out in my eyes :) You're so sweet. I love knowing how you're doing!!! You're my PADRE!
I love you tons!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I love it! If I'd known you had a blog before tonight I'd have been checking it. See if you can run an add on Yahoo or something. It was so fun to hear from you clear from Singapore. Amazing! It's great to be alive in these times. Hard but really good. I agree that Whitney is a special girl. Love,love, love... Mom/Gramma/Proud to soon be Great-grandma to Whitney's little sweetheart.